The Old Library is currently looking for a team of fundraising volunteers to help with the following:
- identify fundraising opportunities
- gather project information, curate it, and write up into applications
- where suitable, build relationships with funders through face-to-face meetings, service visits, calls, emails, letters, thanking etc.
- gather information, photos and stories to compile reports that give supporters insight into what their support has achieved
- develop and maintain your knowledge of the Old Library and build relationships with volunteers in various areas
- Support fellow volunteers
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role, outlining any relevant paid and unpaid experience, along with a few details about you and why you are interested in this role.