Date/TimeDate(s) - 09/06/2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
A big community picnic (BYO or Bring and Share)
- A social time with family & friends!
- Welcome visitors to our Old Library – we’re on the Get Growing Trail 2018 for that day too!
- Outdoor fun & garden games – bring your hoops, balls, games, chalks & more!
- Sow some seeds & fix up the bug hotel if you fancy getting green fingered!
- Celebrate our beautiful and unique garden, local green space & wildlife in the sunshine!
- Get the 9th June in the diary, and lets get outdoors, together!
Bring your family, friends & kids along from 10-12 to sow some seeds & do some gardening together in our raised beds, and then from 12-3, join in with a community picnic under the trees, sack races, fresh lemonade… why not bring an instrument or juggling balls?
Lets have a lovely summer picnic and laid back party together in the garden