I’ve been compiling a list of actions that we can pin up on the wall, hopefully with a person assigned to each so anyone coming along can get stuck in and know who to ask for what.
Have you some thoughts on other things that need to be done at the OL? Can you assist with any of the following? So far on the list we have:
- Building a leaf bin – (in need of chicken wire!)
- Upcycling garden bench
- (See the list of other Garden activities that you can also get stuck in with on the day here!)
- Building a bin store – anyone able to pull together plans & material list?!
- Creating a lighter sign
- Moving & putting together the rest of the Ikea donations from behind the sofa, building them if possible into the area behind the computers for storage? (Any thoughts/plans anyone can think of for this?)
- Possibly building some additional cupboard storage?
- Put handles on kitchen doors
- Paint railings in loo & put up roller blind
- Box in the heating pipe, especially around the kids space!
- Decorate back of last bookcase & create space for showing off the OL Tote bags
- Create new bright bunting for hire end
- Create lovely indoor noticeboards
- Complete mosaics